Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mentor Club

Since some of you know that I have been asked by a close friend of mine to teach his son how to trade. He is a complete newbie and I have never taught anyone like this. The only people I have taught like this are the prep Math and basic Physics student during my University days. Most of the time, I am talking to someone who has done bit of trading themselves or using some advisory service. So this should be fun exercise. 


As I am setting up the material, I am thinking  of helping some of you folks who have been asking me for one on one help, I am setting up a Mentor Club to help some of you folks out.


The goal here is to become self-reliant and help others.
(Principle of life to follow: What goes around comes around to help you (or destroy you))



This is what I am planning:
 - General understanding of markets
 - Understanding what is going on currently. 
 - Use of basic tools on hand to figure out action plan(s) 
   This might be broken down into more detailed session after the monthly performance review.. 
 - Going over the basic mindset.. how psychology affects your plan.
 - Designing a solid trading plan around your mindset with very specific rules
 - Monthly review of your trades to fine tune your execution skills and performance improvement. 

If interested, please e-mail me on marketing1977@gmail.com.


Also I plan on taking on 7 or 8 members initially. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment