Sunday, October 30, 2011

ETFs Posting 10%+ Weekly returns.

Some of these ETFs sorted by their weekly returns. Most of them are posting 10%+ and some of them are in 30%+ zone. 

Look at getting into these names. Some of these names are in my portfolio. COWL, EDC, RUSL, SOXL. 
Some of these got stopped out on the highs of Wednesday itself when during last 15 mins, the markets pulled back.  There are lot of gaps on these ETF which I expect to filled near soon. So I am planning to buy limt orders on the gap close to buy these same names again.

I have also initiated a trade in Cotton Commodity as seasonal play. Last year it gave me a gain of 34%. I expect it to behave similarly this year too..

 


1 comments:

manishs said...

Sid whats your email? I have some questions can I email you?

Post a Comment